Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another Update

Xbox

Current

Assassin’s Creed

Lost Planet

Shadow Complex



To Play

Bayonetta

Mass Effect

Guilty Gear 2

Assassin’s Creed 2

Tales of Vesperia

Devil May Cry 4

Bioshock



Whenever

Left 4 Dead 2

Dead Rising

Oneechanbara


PS3

Current

FF13


To Play

Uncharted

Ryuu Ga Gotoku Kenzan

Disgaea 3

Cross Edge


DS

Current

Layton 3

Henry Hatsworth

Edgeworth

Chrono Trigger

Trauma Crnter(Last case ><)

Zelda Phantom Hourglass


To Play

Super Robot Wars OG

Bowser’s Inside Story

Mystical Ninja Goemon

Haruhi

Super Robot Wars W

The World Ends With You

Gundam G Generation Cross Drive

Kingdom Hearts

Sakura Note

Advanced Wars, Days of Ruin


Whenever:

Kanji games

Rhythm Heaven

Taiko no Tatsujin

Scribblenauts


Psp

Current

Star Ocean

Parasite Eve

Half Minute Hero

Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman


To Play

Mana Khemia School Alliance

Persona

Crisis Core(started it but I lost the data L

Gundam Vs Gundam Next

Loco Roco 2

Patapon 2

Jeanne D’Arc

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep


Other/Every once and a while

Guilty Gear

Fate Tiger Colosseum

Sunday Vs Magazine

Hatsune Miku Project Diva(lost my data L)

Bleach 5

Gran Turismo

Exit (Lost my save data L)


As you can see, I’ve got a good amount of games I started on DS but haven’t carried through, where I haven’t really started a lot of stuff for PSP

No comments:

Post a Comment