First off, Miracle Attack Scans first release is available
I also completed the translation for the One Shot "BLUST!!" a little while ago. It's by the writer of Eyeshield 21. I'll post the link when FH finishes the typesetting

Right from the start, I'd like to say, I really liked this game. I've played a couple other SRW games before and although it would have been nice to have some voice acting, I'd say this one was really good. Let's start with the series list
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73: Stargazer
- Mazinger Z
- Haja-Taisei Dangaioh
- Overman King Gainer
- Cyber Troopers Virtual On: MARZ
- Shinkon Gattai Godannar!!
- Shinkon Gattai Godannar!! Second Season
- Fafner of the Azure
- Zoids Genesis
- Gun X Sword
- Gaiking: Legend of Daikuu Maryuu
- Steel God Jeeg
At first I couldn't really get into the series list. Kind of tired of Gundam Seed characters, didn't know a lot of other ones, and no Go Lion. A very serious lack of Go Lion. But as I played along, I started to appreciate the cast more, and then got interested in the actual shows.
So the story starts out with you, Mist Rex, meeting the fine people of Danner Base. He pretends he has amnesia, but they put him to work as a low level mechanic and gopher anyway. For some reason, The Mazinger crew is attending Anna and Go's wedding. Of course it gets attacked. Kouji(Go Danner) and Shizuka roll out, but get defeated in a moment. You fight with Mazinger and stuff and then Mist Rex shows up and saves the day.
So the story is pretty lame. But everything else is really awesome. The animations for the fights are really good. The gameplay itself, while majorly the same is of course fun. One change they made is attack combo works differently. Noe if you have the appropriate level of attack combo, you can attack up to one, two, or three people in the range of the attack(plus their support unit). I do have a few complaints though.
First, the game can pretty much be played with just Mist Rex, Van, Kira, Gainer, and Shin/Kenji, depending who you level up. I'm actually on my second run through now using only the listed above.
Second, the levels are a bit too long. Near the end there are 2-4 reinforcement deploys. Also pretty much the last 5 levels are 2 parters, so the fact that the total mission count is lower than the last game is a bit misleading.
Third, they changed it so that if you press B during an animation, you don't see the battle result. You only see that when you skip the demo.
Next up, more scans, and Hammerin' Hero!

Wow, you beat the game... I'm impressed...
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to make my way to kill the final boss, never knew it would happen right after I beat the second boss plus enemy reinforcement are so annoying just like in SRT J.
Say how'd you defeat Arceus?