Finally finished Yakitate!! Japan chapter 213. Met with Rush, OtakuJoe, and Steve today for some Mahjong. Rush won. I was in second I believe, I ran out of time so we didn't count. Then from 2 o clock pm to 11:45 pm, I did Japanese to English interpretation for this musician, Keiji Haino. He was pretty cool. A little odd, but still neat. It was an amazing experiance, but it tool 5 hours longer than I thought it would. I have a project due tomorrow, and I need to get this thing done for my House Wide Program done asap. Here it is, 4:21 in the morning, and I still haven't gotten to either. This is why I shouldn't do this stuff at the table with people I know.
Sometime, probably at the end of this week, I will be doing 2 game reviews.
Hammerin' Hero and Super Robot Wars K. Look forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment